Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    Well, here we are again. Another day with another post. First I want to thank God for all the wonderful blessings he has given us lately. Secondly I want to thank Kelley for loving me so much and desiring to grow together everyday. Today we took Magdalena and Johannes(John) to the Dulles Airport. It was a great trip up and back. It seems that the more time I spend with Kelley, the more things about her I discover. It seems that I will never know Kelley fully but I will try all I can to understand, know and honor her.  
1 Peter 3:7 says "You husbands in the same way, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with someone weaker, since she is a woman; and show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.".

    We are now trying to find a place to live. We think we found one. Please pray that God will give everything we need to stay at this new place. Please keep us in your prayers day by day. Pray that God will always help enjoy the news we find out about each other. To God of perfect mercy and grace be the glory forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment