Tuesday, April 28, 2009

39 Days Left

Well, it happened, I wasn't able to update everyday. I tried but something made it hard to do so. Anyways yesterday was amazing. At the of the day Kelley and were able to just hang out at Liberty. We ended up spending some time Liberty just walking around the campus; talk about fun. We had never done it before. As we walked, we talked about an opportunity that Kelley might have in the future. It was so much fun just listening to her beautiful voice. We ended up going to Doc's diner and I had a nice meal. Kelley had already eaten a little while before. After that we headed back to the house and tried to have a marathon with Lord of the Rings. Let's put it this way, I lasted about and hour and a half. Kelley finished the first one and I left afterwards. I am never doing another movie marathon unless I have had a full nights rest.

As for the wedding plan, we are going to the court house to get our marriage licenses today.
Kelley is also getting fitted for her dress. She said I couldn't come, I have no clue why. Anyways besides that, nothing much else. I can not wait until we are fully one. God has definitely had his hand in our relationship from the very beginning. Please pray that God will make the days leading up to the wedding fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment