Wednesday, April 29, 2009

38 Days left

I am starting to realize why people don't update their blog everyday. It gets really hard to do so when you have tons of things happen during the day. Anyways, here we go.

Yesterday was a great day. It didn't start out that great but after the morning, it was perfect. I am learning more and more that Guys and Girls are very different from each other when it comes to understanding what the other said. Yesterday we got in the middle of assuming the other person understood what was going on for that day. I think somewhere in our conversation we had our wires mixed up. You see, Kelley had asked me to do some tasks for the wedding. I, in doing them, thought I had come to a point where I couldn't do any more. When we sat down to discuss them it became obvious that I only halfway understood what I was supposed to do. It is going to take time for us to be able to fully understand what needs to happen or what the other person wants; while doing things with the other persons best interests in mind. I am so glad that I am marrying someone who desires to learn from these things. Kelley Langdon is amazing and I am blessed to be able to marry such a wise and loving person. Please pray that God will keep teaching us how to understand what the other person is saying so we may work better in glorifying Him.

P.S.
What did the person say to the captain? Caps

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about it being hard to blog every day. I started my blog with good intentions, but sometimes there's not much to say. I wrote 3 drafts that I still haven't published because I want to attach photos, but I'm too lazy to finish them :). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and this is Micah Boswell, just so you don't get me mixed up with someone else...

    ReplyDelete