Friday, April 24, 2009

43 Days Left

Well we are one day closer to the big day. This morning I got to ride with Kelley to Roanoke. It was to much fun. Usually she drops me off at work but today I got to spend the entire morning with her. The reason I didn't go into work today is because I am going with my friend, Brad Lang, to Maryland. We are playing at his brother's church this weekend. I am going to miss Kelley this so much.

As for wedding stuff, Kelley is getting a few adjustments for her dress done and I am still needing to call in the measurements for the groomsmen. As we are getting closer, our time to complete our marriage counseling is getting shorter. We are trying to get through the first 6 lessons but it has been hard with our busy schedules. Pray that God will give us time and that we will make time to accomplish everything.

The really amazing thing about Kelley and I's relationship is that everyday we learn something new about each other. This morning our lessons started in Proverbs 27:14 "If a man loudly blesses his neighbor early in the morning, it will be taken as a curse". Let's just say I am the cheerful one in the morning. We were given the advice of getting a dog so I could talk to the dog until Kelley is open and awake. We will see how it will work in the future. We had already thought this through but we hadn't fully experienced it. It was a great learning experience this morning for this situation. Please pray that God will help us look at every new thing we encounter as a way to grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment