Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Post

Here is the start to the Tuck Family Blog. I know that Kelley and I aren't married yet but I thought I'd start early on everything coming up. In the hustle and bustle of getting things ready for the wedding it feels like we have no time left. Each day brings us a little closer to the day were we will be one. Kelley is getting her dress sized while I am trying to get all of my grooms men fitted for their tux's. This is harder than it sounds. Getting 9 guys to go and get themselves measured is a tough thing to do. I know that they will pull through in the end, I just hope it doesn't take until June 5th to do so.

On another note, Kelley did the coolest thing ever to prepare for the wedding. She filled my room with red, black, and white balloons. There were 54 balloons in all, one for each day until we get married. She even put a note inside each one explaining why she loves and admires me. When I opened my door and saw this, my jaw dropped to the floor. It was so amazing and sweet!

As of now, we are 44 days until the wedding. I am going to try to update this everyday until then.

Keeping you posted,
Michael Tuck

2 comments: