Saturday, April 25, 2009

42 days left

I know it's almost 41 days until the wedding but I wanted to make sure this thing is updated. I hate it when people start blogs and never update them. It's 11:08 PM and I am sitting in the hotel room with my friend Brad Lang sleeping in the other bed. I bet he is wishing I would turn off the computer and go to bed. I just got done with great phone call from Kelley. Everyday we get closer and closer to the wedding, God teaches me more about loving and honoring her.

I started reading our wedding counseling book on the way to Maryland. I would have to say it was one of the most encouraging and discouraging books I have ever read. What I read made feel like I hadn't been doing enough for Kelley at the same time it encouraged me to do more. The author shared many stories about times when he put people he wanted to minister too or hangout with over his wife. After reading that, I was convicted at how much I have done that to Kelley. I was very encouraged to let her know that I love her and I honor her as a person. She is the person I want to be with. There are things that get in the way from time to time but laying all feelings and circumstances aside, I want to be with her the most. Please pray that I will always desire to know how to let Kelley feel that she is loved and honored is all fullness. 42 more days!!!!! almost 41...More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment